1. Overdue Payment and Late Payment Fee
2. Surcharge for Credit Card Payment
3. Cancellation Policy and Charges________________________________________________________________________________________
We like to be clear
As your service provider, we will:
We expect from our clients to
We give clients time to pay their invoice
We give 14 days to pay the invoice from the date we provide the service. We print the due date clearly on the invoice.
We send client reminders when the payment is overdue
This is what we do if the invoice remains unpaid:
1. If the invoice remains unpaid by the due date, we will send a reminder notice.
2. If the invoice remains unpaid after receiving reminder notice, we will send another reminder notice.
3. If the invoice remains unpaid after receiving the second reminder notice, we will send Final Notice.
4. If the invoice remains unpaid after receiving Final Notice, we will cease the service and take Legal Action. All costs incurred will be passed on to the client.
If the client is having trouble paying their invoice, we can help. Clients simply need to get in touch and we can offer a payment plan. Our payment plans are flexible and can be re-negotiated if the client’s circumstances changes.
We will charge a late payment fee if the payment is not received by due date
If the invoice is not paid in full by the due date, a late payment fee of $15 plus GST will be charged and added to the client’s account.
In an effort to keep our costs down, payment made using a credit card will incur a fee. This fee is charged directly by the merchant and NOT by Home Maid. The fee is calculated as follows –
Domestic cards 1.75% plus 30 cents
International cards 2.90% plus 30 cents
We offer other payment methods which do not incur any fee, such as EFT/bank deposit, Cash and Cheque. Our preferred method of payment is EFT/bank deposit.
We understand that unplanned issues can come up and clients may need to cancel the appointment. If that happens, we respectfully ask for scheduled appointments to be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. This will enable us to provide that time slot to other clients and also ensure our staff roster is managed within a reasonable and acceptable time frame.
|Notice Period Fee charged||Fee charged|
|48 hours or greater notice is given||Nil|
|24 hours but less than 48 hours notice is given||25% of the fee|
|Less than 24 hours notice is given||50% of the fee|
Charges may be waived under certain circumstances. For example, sickness in the family or emergency situations.